Saturday, February 18, 2012

The New House- A Work In Progress




Many of our friends and family have asked to see pictures of the inside of the house. If I wait until it is clean and everything is unpacked I'll be posting the house pics along with Joshua's graduation pics I'm afraid. Be warned that the house is NOT CLEAN in the following pictures, but they do provide a good idea of what our new home looks like. I have just begun the task of moving furniture around and actually decorating while I'm unpacking so hopefully this will satisfy the wonderment for a while :) We haven't painted in any of the rooms yet. We are going to paint Joshua's room first and begin that this coming week.



These first pics are of the living room/dining room area


The next pictures are of the Kitchen. I love the Kitchen it has just enough counter space without being so much you're constantly wiping the counters!




Joshua's room is looking good but will be amazing when we get it painted and the wall words etc. up.


I did notice that in this picture there is underwear hanging from the ceiling fan. hmm....wonder what else Joshua does when I think he is sleeping


 Our bedroom probably needs the most work of any room in the house. We've only unpacked a few things. But my mom did just buy us this beautiful bedroom set that we LOVE!


Joe's room is going to be super cute and decorated with Robots but for now the fabric is just hanging out on the window :)



The family room use the be the garage so it is really a large comfy room for watching TV and playing with the kiddos.

I love this room, I'm not quite sure how to arrange everything in it yet, but I love it!


Luke has his office at the church, but the house also has a home office for him (so cool)


Luke's been at the church working all week so he is no where near being unpacked at home.
There is tons of room for storage:
This is baby clothes/ Christmas decor storage

Where we are currently stashing our empty boxes, not sure what I'll put here later

This will hopefully be my sewing/craft area once we move our bikes and other garage items
Lastly is The kids' playroom. I plan to really work on this area and make it supercute!:

This house is in no way small. In fact there is a laundry area, 2 bathrooms and an extra bedroom that I didn't even take a picture of because they're boring and I already had so many pictures!! We are loving the house and as you can see there is plenty of room for company so feel free to come stay with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment