Wednesday, February 1, 2012

6 days to go!

Quick update. The moving truck is here! Joshua and Jonas could not have been more excited when the Giant moving truck pulled up with 2 huge trailers. I'm pretty sure that all of Joshua's dreams came true when the driver honked the horn for him. So far the day has been filled with lots of excitement and Joshua chanting Col-o-rado! Col-o-rado! I'm glad that everything seems to be going smoothly and we are all very excited. One of the highlights of my day so far has been picking up lunch at Subway and discovering that February is any footlong for $5! In fact I was so excited I bought enough for us have 2 meals of subway and bought lunch for the guy behind me too! For those of you who don't know- Subway is the only fastfood chain within 22 miles so this is big deal :)



Soon to be filled!
From now until the weekend you may not here much from us. We will be packing, loading, tying up loose ends, and saying our goodbyes.  I ordered a new wall saying for Joshua's pirate room but probably won't get much more done on that until we are in the new house. Can't wait to start posting pics of our new digs!

Soon to be on Joshua's bedroom wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment